At Le Palatine, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner. This policy outlines the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
- Processing: Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
2. Data Controller
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Data Controller is Le Palatine Hotel & Restaurant, located at Emanoil Ungureanu 8, Timisoara, Timis, 300079, Romania.
3. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site [Website URL], by subscribing to our services, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect technical information and information about your visit.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide.
4. Use of the Information
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
5. Disclosure of Your Information You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
7. Your Rights Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access information held about you.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data.